1. It eliminates bad LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein) cholesterol in the blood. LDL is bad cholesterol.
2. It regulates the blood pressure.
3. It is also used for problems related to kidney and intestine.
4. It is used in the treatment of heart failure symptoms; chest pain and irregular heart beat.
5. With its content of cassia seeds, it can be used to relieve itchy, red eyes in a patient that is suffering from cold and flu symptoms.
6. It is also used in treating red, painful eyes that are sensitive to light, excessively tearing up and causing a headache.
7. The content of hawthorn is good for lowering the accumulation of fats in the liver and the largest artery in the blood.